Deel twee van de 11 Tribe of Mentors-vragen! Zie aflevering #126 voor het eerste deel.
Vandaag behandelden we onderstaande vragen:
- In the last five years, what new belief, behavior, or habit has most improved your life?
- What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student about to enter the “real world”? What advice should they ignore?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- In the last five years, what have you become better at saying no to (distractions, invitations, etc.)? What new realizations and/or approaches helped? Any other tips?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do? (If helpful: What questions do you ask yourself?)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:26:59 — 79.6MB) | Embed
Beluister ook op: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Podcast Index | RSS | More